The Settings view displays the following setting options:
- Basic Protection- Blocks likely scam and fraud calls.
- Enhanced Protection- Blocks likely scam, fraud, nuisance, telemarketing, and collection calls as well as calls from anonymous, unknown, and invalid numbers. This option is recommended.
- Maximum Protection- Includes Enhanced Protection and also blocks political, survey, charity, and prison/jail calls
- Custom Protection- Creates a customer specific protection profile.
- Block Unknown Numbers- Blocks unknown, anonymous, and invalid numbers.
- Group Blocking- Blocks numbers by area code
- CallWatch Service- Enables all blocking services
- Call Center- Allows Caller ID to show for incoming calls.
- Post Call Notifications- Allows PrivacyStar to notify you of blocked and missed calls.
What i needed 100% was to hide my number when calling out