If your Call Block setting is set to Block Calls, the blocked caller hears nothing as they are immediately disconnected. If your Call Block setting is set to Sends Calls to Voicemail, the blocked caller will be able to reach your voicemail box. No notification is given to them that they have been blocked.
Call Blocking Pick-Up, Hang-up Method Enabled:
Call Blocking send to Voicemail Method Enabled:
- When I block a number, will the blocked number know that they have been blocked?
- How do I block a number with CallWatch?
- How do I unblock a number with CallWatch?
- How do I know if I am blocking a number with CallWatch?
- How do I manually add a number to my Blocked List?
- Why is CallWatch not blocking calls?